Monday, June 14, 2010

Visit with Friends

Ayden Jane and David having a great play date.



I found myself in the Baltimore area this past weekend for my brothers wedding. After a looong drive Friday, Cyndi volunteered to let Ayden Jane burn off some steam at their home on Sat. morning. It was a great time. Ayden Jane now lists David and Daniel among her friends and asked this morning to go to David's house. Hard to explain to her that it would require about 9 hours of driving! We jumped on the trampoline and Ayden Jane and David both climbed in the ball. We walked a bit and saw the horses in the back yard. Very cool. (Ayden Jane ate the carrot she was given to feed the horse, but I think the horse got plenty.)



Ayden Jane discovered a scooter she can work by herself and despite a few crashes did a great job with it.





Other than the conference last year, it was the first time Ayden Jane and I got together with another PWS family. It was great. No stress here! Hard to explain, just relaxing and comfortable. Thanks Olivacz family!

2 comments:

  1. Cuties!! I looked at the pic and immediately thought, "Hey, I know both of those little kiddos!" Cole would have loved to join in, I'm sure. :) Glad you got together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope we are still on in July! It will make for more adorable pics.

    ReplyDelete