Sunday, May 27, 2012

Enough Already

I have just had it with Ayden Jane being congested.  She has also begun snoring at night, although, mostly on her stomach.  We sort of laugh that of course she wouldn't snore in the expected position on her back!  I feel like if it were all allergy related that we would have some seasonal relief by now.

I am heading back to Dr. Streck next Monday and throwing it all her way.  I am guessing that we are headed toward ENT and sleep studies and at least some work on her adenoids if not both tonsils and adenoids.  I guess I have known it is coming but I kept hoping that things would just settle.  Instead, we are chronically congested, waking a lot at night and snoring not to mention naps are no longer optional but necessary.

Just not heading in the direction I want.  Grrrrrrrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment