Monday, October 23, 2017

Pitolisant 22.5

I still like the new dose. I don't see negatives. I have noticed some itchiness. She has been mischevious. She has been content. She is doing great socially. That tiny increase in processing speed and energy seem to have her rolling right along.

Here is our weekend in a nut shell. Friday night was a swim meet where she earned her very first blue ribbon. Saturday morning she had a soccer game and played really well. (relatively speaking) A couple parents commented on the improvement in her.

During the afternoon we rode down and met family including twin boys with PWS. Ayden Jane was super excited and, as typical, was pretty quiet when she actually met them.

Saturday evening it was off to Mckenna's soccer game. It was at a field with a playground with woods behind. Ayden Jane played from 4:30 until at least 6:30 and never even came over to talk to me. Actually, I lost her for a little while. She was on the playground with several other children... and then she wasn't. Eventually she popped out from the edge of the woods. Apparently, they built a butterfly hospital and were having a wonderful time. She was entirely fithy and entirely happy.

Sunday came church and the Fall Y'all festival with lots to games and fun. We threw in an hour long dog walk between the two. All makes for a perfect weekend for Ayden Jane.

Today was strange though. Ayden Jane had a slow start and when she got to school, ended up throwing up. Yep. First time in 10 years! She did not seem any worse for the wear. I talked to her on the phone and she seemed fine. I came to pick her up - I mean, she threw up so I figured I should. She was out on the playground at the time and the moment I saw her I knew she was fine. She came home and read and worked on some online math. I took her to swimming and we went on with our day.

Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment