Saturday, November 6, 2010

Swimming Update/Momma Sick

Well, I picked AJ up from school and casually asked her teacher how her day was. The answer? "MUCH better. She was nearly back to her old self." Okay, so apparently it is a good thing that I like to swim because it sounds like we will be spending a lot of time in the water.

I am happy to say that I nearly never get sick. That 'nearly' happened yesterday. My big kids were awesome as I had no choice but to stay on the sofa or in bed. They took great care of Ayden Jane. The funny part was AJ. She would not leave me. She kept asking, "mom, you all better now?" She would climb on the sofa and sit with me. She just knew this would make me better. When the big kids would say I was sick, she would argue with them. "Mommy all better now. Mommy not sick." All in all it was very cute. Although I must admit it is much cuter today than it was yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment