Friday, October 14, 2011

What a Week

Well, I took the plunge and am back to work. Well, sort of. I am working Tue. and Thurs., so not too much. This week though Gary had tons of over time (desperately needed) and I was to start. Hmmm. Tue. Ayden Jane stayed at Lunch Buddies at school. She was so way beyond excited. Sort of like, Mom, why do you always pick me up? I want to stay with my friends... Finally!

Noah picked her up from school and brought her home to a waking Daddy. Gary collected Mckenna and met me at McDonald's to trade/hand over AJ so we could go to horses. Ayden Jane did great with all of it. She told Noah in the morning, "Noah, be sure to not forget to pick me up. You do know how to get to my school, right?" AJ skipped the nap that day and was still great.

Wed. was our usual. School, PT/OT, nap and playground time during soccer practice.

Thurs. I left by 6 to head out of town for training for the new job. Gary was in charge of getting everybody off to school. First time. All went smoothly. Next he picked up AJ from school, gave her lunch and then sent her to grandmas for the afternoon so he could go to work. Mckenna joined them after she was done at school and I picked them up at about 8:30 when I got back in town. No nap again!

Fri. total exhaustion hit. We skipped school and took 2 naps! Then Kayla came home to visit!! Woo Hoo!!

Sat. we hit the beach with Kayla and she walked and walked and climbed out on the groin, splashed in the water and had a great time. She was so excited to see Kayla that she never stopped talking. It was so fun.

So far I think Ayden Jane is loving me working!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment