Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

So, how was 2009? All in all I would have to say it was a year we moved forward. Ayden Jane has continued to do amazingly well. I still don't trust it somehow and am prone to freak out at the littlest signs that things may take a turn. I guess I will have that to work on in 2010. Gary is set for work, no small accomplishment these days. Kayla continues to grow into a godly woman and work hard to be a top academic student with goals of a career in the medical field. She is caring and looks forward to her missions trip to Guatemala this summer where she can see Oscar, the boy our family is sponsoring. Noah is has made it most of the way through 14. That is an accomplishment of its own, but additionally he is good kid. He still is focused on soccer and is looking to go into biomedical engineering. Mckenna is growing up and is soooo full of questions. I have not been able to spend as much time doing things with her as I would like, but she loves her little sister and continues to amaze me with how great she is with her.

So what would I like to see happen in 2010? For me, I would like to finish my graduate degree in autism and find some part-time work to take the pressure off of Gary. I would like to stay active in the Foundation for Prader Willi Research (FPWR) and get my house organized so I can relax and be more fun! Hopefully, 2010 will put the medical bills behind us and finally pay off Ayden Jane and put our family on better financial ground. It truly feels like maybe this year we will be able to enjoy life a bit more. Hey, maybe we will even be able to go on a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment