Friday, January 7, 2011

Ayden Jane Quotes

Lately Ayden Jane has just had some hilarious quotes. And fairly long conversations. I never think about writing them down and I usually forget them by the time I go to blog, but I am going to give it a shot.

AJ: Where Daddy going?
Me: He's getting shoes to take you to McDonalds.
AJ: Why we going to Donald's?
Me: So you can get apples and play and Daddy can get tea and talk to Mommy.
AJ: Daddy take me with him?
Me: Yes. Daddy won't leave without you.
AJ: Daddy always take me with him cause he love me.


Kayla was in her room and Ayden Jane came in with big news.

AJ: (holding a slinky) It looks like a silly band BUT, (pause and grin) it's a slinky.

Playing on the trampoline.

AJ: Let's play a game.
Me: Okay, what should we play?
AJ: Freeze.
Me: How do you play that?
AJ: Stop jumping when I say freeze. Okay? Now start jumpin' dawg. (way too much time with my teens)

After I picked up AJ from school.

AJ: What we gonna do now?
Me: How about we go see Grandma and Grandpa?
AJ: Sure, that's a great idea. Grandma have apple juice.
Me: I am sure she does.
AJ: I push the button? (door bell)
Me: Yes. You can reach it all by yourself now.
AJ: Whose gonna answer the door, Grandma or Grandpa?
Me: I don't know. If they are home, one of them will though.
AJ: Mom, we are going to visit, of course they will be home.
Me: Well, they don't know we are coming to visit.
AJ: Can I play a minute?
Me: Yes. We can stay a play a minute.
AJ: I will play. You talk to grandma and grandpa...

While doing a floor puzzle.

AJ: Mom. Whatcha wanna talk about?

Just a small sample, but I have to say that days like today, I tune her out. If I didn't I would go crazy. I don't think she stopped talking from the moment she woke up! I know, I know and trust me, I am ohhhh so thankful.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like some of the conversations I have with Cole. I agree that sometimes I need to tune him out a bit, or else my ears might bleed. :) But I am thankful he can talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I love dawg. Audrianna once told my son's stepson - "DD, you're a cluckah (clucker with a drawl). Not sure what that meant but it was funny

    ReplyDelete