Monday, March 21, 2011

Life in Pictures

This is what we do on weekends. Enjoy beautiful SC weather and watch Mckenna and the boys play soccer. She looks tough in her black, don't ya think?


I have to say, the kid has a great throw in too.


Ayden Jane and I enjoy a little game of our own on the sidelines.


This is what she would rather be doing. She is absolutely addicted to the monkey bars these days. If you look close you can see that these are a couple of sets joined. She climbs up the ladder and wants to go across them all! I am only allowed to hold her legs and told, "don't help me," when she maneuvers into position from one set to another. She will be doing them on her own in no time!




These are a couple of pictures to show I really did run the marathon. Here I am at mile 24!


Nothing like a hug from AJ before I go collapse! Noah is doing his best to convince her that she needs to let go of me before I fall and crush her.


No comments:

Post a Comment