Thursday, July 3, 2014

Conference Time

Last weekend Ayden Jane and I enjoyed a conference for Prader Willi Syndrome.  One highlight for Ayden Jane were being asked by Dr. Miller to come up on stage and help talk about nutrition!  I had no idea how AJ would do.  When Dr. M asked me about it I told her I was game, but would not be held responsible for what she said :)  I thought it could go one of several ways.  She could freeze up and stutter her little heart out.  She could randomly decide to discuss/ask about who knows what topics.  Or, she could be amazing.  I have to say Ayden Jane was amazing.  She popped up on stage with no fear and was so excited to help Dr. Miller.  She answered questions well and was really quite charming (although I am biased). 

 
 
There is always great information at these conferences.  The other great thing though is hanging out with other families who do life with Prader Willi Syndrome.  Ayden Jane made some new friends and enjoyed seeing old friends.  Here is AJ and her BFF Ellie.
 


1 comment: