Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas. It was a great day, as all Christmas days are. There were lots of presents and Ayden Jane started to really get into it. The funniest part, however, was when she opened the play doh from her sister Mckenna and proceeded to plop down in the middle of the chaos to play with it. Every one climbed over her and she pushed boxes and wrapping paper out of the way to make a space. She still had several presents to open, but it was like she had been waiting her entire life for her own play doh so the world stopped for a moment.

The best Christmas present for us, though, was Ayden Jane is back to her old active self. Her new language skills are strong enough now that she is basically talking in complete sentences and active at the same time. She climbed right up on her new little tricycle and said, "watch, look I ride my bike." I was soo great to hear her and watch her and see it all come together with ease. I wonder if I will ever get to the point where I will not freak out every time we hit a bump in the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment