Tuesday, July 20, 2010

An Evening With DAD



I have not mentioned Gary much as I have told Ayden Jane's story. He does work a lot in order to keep me home for all 4 kids, but they all cherish the times he can play with them. This evening we just went out to the beach to relax and enjoy some time. Ayden Jane has become a bit of a beach bum! She was so excited to show Dad how fun 'surfin' is and asked him to hold her so they could go out deep.

Just as a funny Dad/Ayden Jane story: Today Ayden Jane was running through the living room and slipped on a book. It was not the sort of fall that really warranted any concern, but AJ was milking it for all it was worth. The drama, she lay sprawled out and obviously pretending to cry for attention. I teased her and made a big deal of how injured she was and that we needed to run to Dr. Daddy to save her. I dumped her on him upside down and he tickled her and wrestled with her... Not a minute after he stopped Ayden Jane ran into the kitchen where I was and gave an oscar winning performance fall and agony (all with a great big grin) at my feet. "I need Dr. Daddy!"

We took lots of other pictures which I will get to, but here are a couple that I loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment