Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Break Part 2

Well, we are coming to the end of break and it has not been too exciting.  The weather was good a couple of days and cold and wet for a few days.  Cannot wait until it gets WARM! Okay, rant over.

Good news is that Ayden Jane did manage to kick the rest of the crud, bad news is she now needs to get back to leaning out and eating less.  I know that sounds odd, but truly Ayden Jane just gets hungry when she is sick and (as her labs prove) she just doesn't use her gh well.  Not a great combination.  I am not saying it's a big deal as I am sure she will straighten out on her own soon.  Just an odd part of being sick.

Big news is I took a part time job.  It is very part-time so should not make things too crazy around here, but it is still a bit nerve racking.  One more schedule to throw in the mix!  Any way, I am starting to work at Brookgreen Gardens.  I am not really even sure what my job is for real, but this month they need me to drive a shuttle around the place!  Hey, it will be a chance to get out and meet new people in a beautiful place.  Hopefully I will drive safely and all will go smoothly!



1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting rid of crud and for a job! Good stuff to come. :)

    ReplyDelete