Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chatter...

Ayden Jane wakes up talkative most days. She was just cracking me up this morning, not so much what she says, just that she keeps on talking. Here are a few glimpses into her language.

Wakes up in her crib. AJ: Mom, get me out....

Taking Noah to school. AJ: Mom, thank you for my new shoes. (Repeat 100 times getting louder until acknowledged for 10 of them) Mom, thank you for my new purple shoes. I love my new purple shoes...

We stopped at a convenience store on the way and I sent Noah in and waited in the car with AJ. AJ: What Oah doin'? Me: getting a drink and gum. AJ: Why Oah do dat? Me: What are you doing? AJ: I sittin' in my seat belt...

We head to school to drop off Noah. Noah: Hey Ayden Jane. AJ: sup Oah. (she has been trained for that one) After Ayden Jane has pointed out every tree and flower on the way we stop at school. AJ: Oah, get outta my car. (insert grin) Noah: Bye Ayden Jane. AJ: I yuv you.

We get home. AJ: I have water in Ayden Jane's cup. A few minutes later. AJ: I play out with Sadie (the dog)

I sit down to type. AJ: Mom, Mom... look me. Mom, Mom I need play doh. Mom, Mom watch...

Yep, I think the language skills are coming!

1 comment: