Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mckenna

This week marks Mckenna's 9th birthday. Amazing. I don't know if it is the addition of Ayden Jane that caused the time warp I feel we lived in for the past couple of years or just my own aging. But WOW has it gone fast!

Mckenna is an awesome kid. She is smart and funny and athletic. She is as strong willed as the day is long, but does not like the spot light and embarrasses easily. She is a great friend and does not like to hurt any ones feelings. Honestly, her best friends are boys. I think sometimes she finds girls too complicated. She would rather play hard outside in the dirt than play inside with a Barbie. (a girl after my own heart) She loves to play soccer, surf, rip stick.... Mckenna is also very creative and has quite an artistic side. She has big dreams and I have no doubt all the gifts to make all of them come true. Mckenna is so great with Ayden Jane. When I get therapy assignments, there is always one I know Mckenna will take over for me. Ayden Jane will do anything for Mckenna!!

We are blessed to have Mckenna for our daughter. I cannot imagine our family without her. Let me go give that kid a big hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment