Thursday, February 17, 2011

39 Hours

The marathon is starting in 39 hrs. Okay, so maybe I am getting a little nervous. Mostly I have just been keeping busy with other things since this week has been mostly rest from running before the big day. I even gave the dog a haircut today to keep myself occupied!

Ayden Jane has had a fun week. Monday was Valentines, then the playground where Mckenna practices soccer. Tue. was ST, school with 30 min. music class after, horse back riding and home to house full of teens working on a project. Wed. was school, trampoline time and back to the playground in the evening. Tonight (thurs.) we are off to Noah's varsity soccer game. I know it sounds crazy, but that is just normal life here at the Gulley house. Ayden Jane LOVES the busy life. In fact, when I pick her up from school the first question is usually, where we going mom? Her least favorite answer is home, unless of course, Mckenna and her friends are there!

Finally, I am overwhelmed with the support I have received for the marathon. I mean, Ayden Jane is sweet and we do soooo need the research dollars, but it still amazes me that people with no real stake in this whole PWS thing shell out the cash. Even more amazing is that they do so with an attitude of such grace. Like they are thrilled with the opportunity to give.

No way I am coming up short Sat. morning. All 26.2, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment