Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So Far So Good

Well, I have increased Ayden Jane's supplements for a short while now. At this point the changes are that I am spreading out the dosage of B-12 into 2 doses.  The combination has added additional Folic Acid, B-6 and Biotin.  I think these are supporting the B-12 somehow.  (or just going back to spreading out the B-12 is helping)  I then added back the creatine.  After a few days of a little higher 'loading' dose, I have settled into a dose of 1/4 tsp. morning and 1/4 tsp. afternoon/evening.

So far, teachers report great days at school with Ayden Jane thinking quicker.

Today the ribose came and I gave her a dose of 1/4 tsp.  She did not have any issues with blood sugar drops so I will use the 1/4 tsp. twice daily (just like the creatine) and see how it goes!  I can honestly say I did not spread these things out well enough to give really definitive info on what helps what, but the results so far have been so much of a relief it is just hard to be patient.

Ayden Jane is thinking very quickly.  Mostly this creates hilarious things coming out of her mouth but sometimes it makes her hard to understand.  It is like her mind is suddenly faster and her mouth doesn't quite keep up.  It is the first time in a long time I have had to ask her to repeat things several times in a day.  I am guessing that it will even out.  If it doesn't I am okay with it because I love the fast thinking.

PT was postponed this week by Jen who needed to take care of her family.  I am excited to see what she thinks on Friday.  2 weeks ago, Ayden Jane was B-12 washed out and it was before I reintroduced creatine.  Jen was really worried about her and noticed definite decrease in motor planning and tone.  Since then we have 'walked the balance beam' and continually improved.

This video I took with my phone today.  Just figured all this lab/supplement/medical stuff gets boring so enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment