Thursday, January 3, 2013

More Labs

I can finally say Ayden Jane's labs look GREAT!!  Actually, Dr. Miller declared them PERFECT!!!

It was November a year ago when Ayden Jane's IGF-1 went through the roof from the never ending illness of last winter.  As of last August it was better but still quite out of range high so we had to reduce her dose again.  Basically, the fact that it was high just meant that AJ was not able to use the gh properly so it just sort of floated around as extra.  Not good....

Today I received her labs and her IGF-1 is well within range and we can even begin to climb back up in her dose.  Hopefully with a bump in gh she will make it possible for her to become the lean machine again.  The other improvement I am praying for is to get rid of her afternoon nap!  I know, I know, why would I want to get rid of the nap?  I am just ready!  Most days it is an argument to get her to sleep, but if I don't then by 4 or 5 she is a mess.  We have things to do!

Dr. Miller also checked several other things that I am not exactly sure why or what she was looking for, but I'll take her response of PERFECT and keep my questions to myself.  I have waited over a year for this and I am going to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment