Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Water Park

We met my brother and family at the water park today. I knew Ayden Jane would love it, but I did not know how long she would last. Well, she was unbelievable! We arrived around 11:30 and Ayden Jane hit the kiddie pools and started sliding right away. She climbed up the ramps/steps and slid down over and over and over. She met a couple other dare devil little ones about her age and she had a great time. I made her wear her 'muscles' (swimmies) at first, but finally caved in to her complaining and took them off. I was impressed that she could go down the slides, plop under and get her feet under herself and upright no problem. The one pool was chest to shoulder deep and she loved bouncing all over in it. I guess her love of jumping was just shining through.

She made it all the way to 4:30 before she just could not stay awake any longer. We stopped for a snack in the shade and ... Still, that means she went for 5 hours with just a stop in the middle for a bit of chicken. She complained bitterly at that point about getting out, but I knew she would run out of fuel suddenly on me if we did not. At about 4 we headed over for a snack of almonds and by 4:30 she said, "I go my house. All done water park." At that point it was music to my ears.

Sorry about the lack of pictures, but I am sure we will head back.

No comments:

Post a Comment