Saturday, February 13, 2010

Marathon and Snow

Well, the unbelievable happened. It snowed in Myrtle Beach and cancelled the marathon. I ran what I could anyway, dodging slush and increasing traffic in honor of all our kids and all the support from the great folks out there who care about them. I finished the last few miles this evening. Honestly, I am really disappointed and now I know I will give it a try again next year. It can't snow 2 years in a row! The last time it snowed here was in 2000! Ayden Jane did NOT like the snow at first. She got into it for a little while, but could easily have done without it. Here are some pictures of our day.

I will continue to wear my shirt and keep on running until next year!!







(Below.) Where did Mommy go? Running again?













No comments:

Post a Comment