Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Break (for a day)

Today Gary, Mckenna, Ayden Jane and I all went to see Noah play 2 soccer games in a tournament about 90 min. from home. (Kayla had to work) It was not entirely freezing and the sun peaked through a few times. For this winter that is a pretty good day.

As I sit here at the end of the day, I realize it is one of those rare ones where I just didn't worry about PWS. I did do supplements before we left and 'food rules' stayed pretty well in tacked, but I just didn't really focus on all that. Today was about watching Noah play the game he loves. He is a freshman on the varsity team and is doing great. It was just a typical Saturday. Mckenna and Ayden Jane did a great job playing. They decorated the wagon with chalk, built a tent, played babies, ran around, played on the playground... Other than the need to really watch Ayden Jane as she is prone to wander with no fear of getting too far away, it was stress free. I am really looking forward to this spring and summer.

Well, early morning tomorrow with more soccer on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment