Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Clark visit

Yesterday I took Ayden Jane to an endocrinology appointment. I used to go to these appointments with questions and concerns and hopes for an increase in gh.... It struck me as a bit odd yesterday when it was sort of just another check-up. Yep, we are low dosed by weight in gh and I am hoping we will go up, but I do not feel like my next breath will depend on that. We talked supplements and concerns, but really nothing has changed in the supplements and my concerns are just things we deal with daily and the sorts of concerns that have no real answers. Like, "what does her future hold...."

Dr. Clark said Ayden Jane looks great and to keep up the good work. We will wait to see the labs come back to decide whether to go up on the gh. At 2 years 5 months Ayden Jane weighs 27 pounds and is 35 3/8 inches tall. She is currently on .4 gh daily. I think she is ready to bump up a bit by the look of her shoulder girdle and the lack of muscle mass there, but I forgot to even show Dr. Clark what I 'see'. Oh well. Eventually I will learn not to stress, but still remember everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment