Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Great Day

Today was one of those days where Ayden Jane was just on. She was loud and funny and even talkative when out and about. She fought her nap with all she had, but finally caved. We went to horses tonight and she did not wear out in the least. After horses, we went to a soccer game and she just kept on going. She was jumping and dancing and running and yelling and just generally goofy. I will be interested in what Jen thinks tomorrow. If she is 'connecting her hips and shoulder girdle better through her abdomen.' I feel like everything is firing and doing so with much more ease.

Her monkey blanket came today and she loves it. I put her down to sleep tonight with the monkey on top of the weighted lap pad and she was very happy. She fell asleep in no time. I am meeting with a friend who is a seamstress on Thurs do see about putting it all together. I am thinking big score for Ayden Jane.

I added the ribose to Ayden Jane supplements a week or so ago. It is not one that would show big sudden differences so I was not expecting too much. The only thing to watch out for is a sort of blood sugar drop if the dose is too high. I have noticed that the past few days Ayden Jane gets cranky around lunch time, but it is more like a tired cranky. She does not ask for food and has even refused to eat anything a couple of times. Once coaxed into eating a bit something she loves, I can then get her to eat enough of a protein... and she becomes a whole new child. This is very similar to how she responded when she was smaller to feeding spread too far apart. I need to be sure to give her even a tiny snack before the crash in blood sugar (or whatever is crashing). I am not sure if the ribose is the reason for some of the extended energy she has had. I think time will tell, but she sure has had some great days lately. Well, besides the cranky, yelling, refusing to eat 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment